FENS FORUM OF NEUROSCIENCE 2018
The Polish Neuroscience Society will award six 500 euro travel grants to support young investigators attending the FENS Forum of Neuroscience in 2018. Application deadline is the 10th of February.
To be eligible you should be:
- a member of the Polish Neuroscience Society in good standing
- a PhD student (3rd or 4th year) or a researcher at a Polish research institution
- younger than 35 years old
- first author of an abstract or oral presentation submitted to the 2018 FENS Forum of Neuroscience
Recipients of the awards will be selected by the Polish Neuroscience Society executive committee based on information provided in the applications. No more than one award will be granted per research institution
To apply you need to submit:
- a CV with a list of publications
- a copy of the communication to be presented at the FENS forum
- a short description of the scientific significance of the communication
- a letter of recommendation from a PhD advisor or principal investigator
The applications should be sent as a single .pdf file to the PNS secretary: email@example.com.
Awards will be transferred to the bank account number indicated by the recipient after a certificate of attendance from the 2018 FENS Forum of Neuroscience is presented.
You may register for the 2018 FENS Forum of Neuroscience here : http://forum2018.fens.org/registration-abstracts/registration#.Wlxzw7aZNBw .
Please note that while it is possible to also apply for travel awards from other funders, PNS will not support conference attendees who received other support (i.e., FENS or IBRO travel grants).