Rights of a supportive member of Polish Neuroscience Society:
- Participation in the general assemblies of Society in an advisory capacity.
- Participation in scientific meetings and schools organized by the PNS.
- Participation in the executive committees established by PNS.
- Rights for the benefits provided by PNS and exploitation of the PNS facilities.
- Other rights and obligations are defined by the individual contracts between PNS and Supportive Member representative.
Duties of a supportive member of Polish Neuroscience Society:
- Active participation in the implementation of statutory objectives of PNS.
- Compliance with the statutory, regulations.
- Compliance with professional ethics guidelines.
- Regular payment of declared membership contribution.
Termination of membership:
- Resignation from membership submitted to the Society Board.
- Member can be expelled by the Board for the infringement of the statutory regulations and principles of the Society.
- The agreement can be terminated by PNS due to violation of the terms and conditions of the agreement.